Information about the article. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, Italian code regarding the protection of personal data.
The compilation of the fields above and their sending implies consent to the acquisition and processing of personal data by Guerciotti Export Srl.
Purposes of the data processing
The data processing has purposes directly related to the provision of the requested service: delivery of documents and / or information concerning Guerciotti Export Srl activity.
The collected data can then be used for measurements of the degree of satisfaction about the quality of services provided, for the purpose of internal statistics, feedback or preliminary gathering of information for the conclusion of a contract or the provision of a service.
The collected data will NOT be used for sending advertising material or other unwanted marketing activities.
Methods of data processing
The data will be processed mainly through electronic and computer devices and stored on storage media, on paper or on any other suitable media, in compliance with the minimum security measures pursuant to “Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures”, Annex B of the “Personal data protection Code”.
Optional nature of data acquisition
The acquisition of personal data is optional. However, failure to enter even a part of the personal data required throughout the compilation of the Registration Form for Access to the Service, may result in the inability to the complete delivery of the requested service.
Subjects to whom may be communicated data
Personal data may be communicated to the staff of Guerciotti Export Srl with the functions of data processors or controller; the staff has been properly trained in security and protection of personal data.
It is in any case prohibited to communicate or disclose personal data to subjects not required for the performing of services.
Rights of the person concerned
In regard to the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 96 of 30 June 2003, the person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
He has the right to obtain also indications about:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic devices;
- the identity of the data controller and the data processors;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State territory, or managers or agents.
Has the right to obtain:
- update or data integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or processed later.
Has the right to oppose, in all or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection.
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The data controller is: GUERCIOTTI EXPORT Srl - Via Petrocchi, 10 - 20127 MILANO - ITALIA